Today's Sponsored Links
Want A Great Collection Of Mouthwatering Recipes?
Visit our recipes collection page now to grab these great recipes!
Italian Dessert Recipe: Panna Cotta
Panna Cotta literally means clotted cream. Here is a traditional version of this popular Italian dessert recipe:
2 cups (500ml) heavy cream
2 cups (500ml) milk
Topping (Fruit Sauce):
100g berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
(The sauce can be made with any fruit (peach, pear, etc.)
1. Allow the gelatin to dissolve in 2 cups of cold water and wait about 5 minutes.
2. Place the milk, cream, sugar, and soaked gelatin in a pot.
3. Bring it to a boil (stirring regularly to prevent burns) and remove from heat.
4. Place the mixture into small molds and let them cool for 2 or 3 hours in the refrigerator.
5. While waiting, liquidize the berries and sugar.
6. When the molds are set, slide the dessert onto a plate and decorate with the fruit sauce.
Note: If you are using packets of gelatine, weigh the gelatine. The quantity in a packet can vary greatly.
For more Italian recipes, check out our Delicious Italian Dishes collection.
Italian Dessert Recipe Search Engine
For more Italian dessert recipes, please copy and paste the recipe keyword phrase Italian Dessert Recipe into the search box below: