Want to master the art of Italian cooking? Now you can with Delicious Italian Dishes!
With this comprehensive guide to Italian cuisines, here's a short list of what you can accomplish in the kitchen:
If you're like most people, Italian dishes rank high in your top 10 favorite foods.
But did you know that the Italian food that's so popular around the world is predominantly southern Italian cuisine, brought to other countries by the vast wave of Neapolitan and Sicilian immigrants who left Italy in the late 19th and early 20th centuries?
There's a whole world of Italian food that originates in the other 18 regions of this diverse country. Tuscan cuisine has become more popular in recent years, and there's a wide range of delectable specialties from every part of the Italian peninsula and the neighboring islands.
Now you can find 185 of the tastiest Italian recipes in one collection. It's called Delicious Italian Dishes, and it offers an amazing collection of recipes.
In addition, you can also get creative with
- You can make wonderful sauces from Genoa, Naples and Rome.
- You can try the most popular soups from Lombardy (Milan), Tuscany, Venice, Rome and Naples.
- You can create tasty seafood dishes with recipes from Milan, Perugia and Florence, as well as the great coastal cities of Genoa, Naples, Venice and Livorno.
- You can prepare excellent beef dishes from Florence, Milan, Venice and the northern region of Piedmont.
And those are just a few of the recipes featured in this collection!
- Organ meat recipes from Rome, Lombardy, Genoa, Sorrento, Naples, and Piedmont
- Chicken recipes from Milan, Florence and Naples
- Vegetable dishes from Parma, Genoa, Milan and the northern Savoy region
- Pasta and rice specialties from Genoa, Florence, Rome and Lombardy
- Cake and sweets recipes from Livorno, Genoa and Siena
If you'd like to master the art of authentic Italian cooking, you can download this collection today for only
Click on the order link below to order today for only $7.97.